Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recycled smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by W33D_Y3TI_, Nov 14, 2009.

1. so this sounds kind of stupid, but could you take a hit from a bong, joint, whatever, then blow the smoke into a bag. then, inhale that same smoke and get even more high? is it bad for you? is it even worth trying, or no? sorry haha

2. No i dont think that will work- but dont quote me on it.

3. No the smoke would just turn stale, but you could shotgun someone else with a low tolerance.

4. i actually did this with my bf and it really diddent doo much i guess i felt somthing but itd be like smoking stems only like a faint buzz

its interesting to share hits with a bf or gf but other than that i dont recomend it

im baked so forgive me if im rambling LOL

5. If you blew already inhaled smoke into a bag, that smoke would be almost devoid of THC, so it wouldn't do shit. Plus I know from experience that leaving smoke sit around for more than a min or 2 is a very bad idea if you want to inhale it.
    One time my friends and I were dropping acid in a hotel room and we left a bong full of smoke for like 10 min and my buddy decides to clear it anyway..from the look on his face I thought he was going to die

6. alright thanks guys. it just crossed my mind as i was making a homemade bong XD