Rectal THC experiment - LIVE UPDATES

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flapflip, Aug 11, 2011.

1. dude i dont even know what to say. oil in your asshole? maybe if you angled your ass up and but it in with an eyedropper it wouldnt leek out but.... dude i dont even know what else to say thats just wierd

2. still cooking, the burners on the lowest flame I could get and its just barely simmering.

While im waiting, to adress all you who don't think ittl work, I pulled a post off another rectal thread. So im almost positive ittl work.

3. Ill post a pic of my progress in about 15mins, the appointment is in an hour, then im planning to dose as soon as I get home.

4. so by shoving cannabutter up my asshole i will get medicated?

5. the serious cannabis consumer finds a way, no matter how strange...

6. sounds very homosexual and i would never do it, that would just be so wierd

7. wear a pad, because im sure ur booty is gonna leak, this i know

8. ^ you would if you wanted to get the highest you possibly could without an IV lol

9. #49 flapflip, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Word of advice to all future analexplorers:
    DO NOT use a coffee filter as a strainer, it took FOREVER for the oil to filter and I know it soaked some of the oil up. Well, here it is. Im not sure how much exactly, I haven't measured it, but it smells goooood, which I expected from previous experience. I used all the bud, which I put through my grinder beforehand.

Edit: its in a salt shaker, I didn't know what to stick it in haha

Attached Files:

10. wait and all that liquid is going up your ass?

11. #52 flapflip, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nope, I made enough to do it again if I liked the high. If I don't..... well ill use it for cooking :smoke:

12. this thread + your sig made me lolz

13. I believe it would work too. Although I'm not sure if I would try it. Not to fond of things in my ass.

14. hahah alright just dont feel to bad about the hate you are and will be getting. its just very umm.... well i dont have to say it for you to know hahah

15. Leaving for the dentist, will be back soon.

16. Who goes to the dentist at 6 pm

17. +Rep. Not everyone has the balls to try it. I applaud you, sir.

18. You're not actually going to do this are you?

You said you went to the dentist but I see you....

19. This is very true! It isn't any different that an alcohol enema. The alcohol absorbs into the intestine VERY FAST! If you hold it you will actually be able to smell the alcohol on your breath. The fascinating thing is with alcohol once expelled you sober up very quickly. I've seen this live at fetish parties, it works very good.