Rectal THC experiment - LIVE UPDATES

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flapflip, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Fuck I was gonna make a thread in Pandora's box, asking if someone blew smoke in ur bootyhole could you get high like that. Damn procrastination.

2. But, he has no weed to experiment with. If he burns that 1.2 then all hes left with is some nasty oily burnt weed.

3. I hope this doesn't turn into one of those threads where everybody keeps posting but OP disappears

4. #24 flapflip, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    alright then, ill make a bigger amount of weaker oil, and work my way up.

Also, if I make more and its weaker, I can use the rest later if all goes well

5. canna-oil on Condoms + Anal Sex = Gayest High Ever! :laughing:

6. I mean, your acting as if the size of the batch matters... if you made a batch with 100 grams and burned it, you burned it... whats your point....

Its not too hard to make canna-oil....

7. Im just kinda worried about getting painful oily diahrrea later in the day haha, but if im sky-high, I don't think ittl matter to me.

THC is good for pain right? I had a thread the other day, and alot of people said it hurts like hell to have them pulled. Like, afterwards and everything.

8. if i was sky high and i had painful oily diarrhoea i think it would matter

9. subbed for results.
    i am highly interested in the end result of this experiment.
    op please keep updates haha

fuck haters.

10. Alright, cooking the oil. Sorry for the pic quality, im using my phone camera. Wish me luck, ill post again when I finish.

Attached Files:

11. CBD deals with pain and inflammation

12. #32 flapflip, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    At the very least, ittle take my mind off the pain I think

13. Lol imagine if this turns out to be completely fucking awesome...

pretty soon everyone will be sitting round squirtin oil up their asses

14. sticking cannaoil up your ass is not gonna do a damn thing but feel weird

just my guess lol

15. well put that up there with one of the more desperate ways to get high that i have heard of...not sticking anything up my pooper to get high....its an exit in my book, but whatever floats your boat man....good luck

16. Actually, the rectal route bypasses the liver, so you get ubersuper high...lol I think. I dunno your right its prolly just gonna feel weird as fuck.

17. This is sooo gay

18. I'm.. Hell I dont know what to say lol. Its going to feel so nasty having oil leak out of your ass that I don't see the buzz (if any) being worth it honestly.

19. Don't do it when you put it upbyour rectum the liver won't be able to break it down and will be absorbed by your colan DON'T DO IT

20. you skip biology?