Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recreational Smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FrosstyJubjub, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Hey 'Jubjub' here,

Brief History:
    I was a daily smoker between the ages of 14-22. I stopped entirely for two year from 22-24. I now enjoy recreational partaking, edibles maybe once a week or so

The Question:
    Does anyone who smokes, or eats :), only now and then experience any negative effects of after going back to not being high. I myself feel rather energised and relaxed in my day to day for the next few days after partaking. I have however had a few nightmares. That been said nightmares are not uncommon to me either way.

So essentially if you smoke, or eat, say at the weekend and not during the week will your week be affected in anyway. Good or bad.

Any and all feedback appreciated
    The Jubjub.

2. Well when you stop smoking, you tend to dream more often, vividly, and remember them more. Something with thc affecting your REM sleep I believe. I haven't been a daily in a while but when I was the negatives of stopping for me were really just being bored and moody.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sometimes I can feel a bit intolerant or groggy the day after I smoke. Could just be me but I still enjoy smoking either way,

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've been a daily for about six months and a week ago, I found some roaches in my room so for the past week I've been sleeping on the couch while all the roach-killing stuff I put in my room was hopefully doing its job. As a result, I've toked waaaay less in the past week, even going a couple days without a puff. I didn't notice any negative side affects other than it being harder for me to fall asleep, but it's always been hard for me to fall asleep so it wasn't anything I hadn't dealt with before. My dreams were more vivid (and one was a roach dream which sucked). Other than that, it was kind of enjoyable knowing that my tolerance was going to be a bit lower the next time I'd toke. That's not gonna last long though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. You might be experiencing euphoric memories of your early smoking days which is a traumatic trigger for just you. I would not say this could apply to individuals who did not partake in weed as early as 14. Nostalgia and blue spectrum weed is a depression activation receptor, though I can't know for sure if you are smoking some blueberry pie or bluedream.

From experience , certain light spectrum absorption of the plant gives the feeling of high different lasting impressions.

6. Usually increases my brain energy while on a break. Get you trivia on!

A little lazy after many days of "too much". Sometimes very lazy.