Recreational Sleep Deprivation...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 28, 2012.

1. #81 greenman5, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    I have experienced a state almost like on a very mild dose of unmentionables, pretty much a less intense and slowed down version.  It got pretty weird, buttons popping out visually, screen words wobbling, everything shifting shapes with a weird morph aspect to it.  It was from lack of sleep from a binge however, I did not purposefully sleep deprive myself.  I have to say it was pretty cool, but the fact that I also felt like crap from such little sleep made it not even worth it.

2. I did when I was a teenager and stupid as all hell I was on ADHD meds and got insomnia and after 4 days I saw spiders EVERYWHERE and the walls and everything were made of clay and cartoons I was so scared. Thought I had overdosed or something haha! My dad thought I was on shrooms or something.
    Long story short scary as hell but I've had it happen a few times over the years just not as bad.

3. Ive stayed up way past 24 hours. My best guess of the longest time I've stayed up at a time was 60 hours (two and a half days). I dont remember any sort of hallucinations or body highs. I do remember feeling very out of it of course. Is this bad or something?

4. your life must suck if you actually enjoy this

5. #85 4r5t6y7, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014

Unless the reason you stayed up was because you were on and are still on Cocaine, I wouldnt say it's bad.  I think the record was 11 days and the man made a full recovery.  I've read some Studies that show no long term effects of sleep dep. only short term

6. I have done 11days... 23years ago when i was 17..

7. I really can't ever sleep. I usually have like 4 hours of sleep and sometimes I'll get 12 hours if I'm not doing anything that day. Also I was playing GTA 5 the first day it came out lol.

8. Im the same man lol and i think 90% of the country is.  It's all this fuckin techhnology bruhhh .  Too many fluorescent lights, TV, computer, and phone screens, radio signals, etc.  All this shit stimulates our brains  

9. As someone who suffers from insomnia, I don't see why anyone would WANT to deprive themselves of sleep.