Recreational outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rabidbaboon, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Okay first let me say that all I want from these plants is some free bud, and fun watching them grow.

Honestly I haven't moved out yet (like 2 more years, just getting my core classes done at community college so it saves money), and I have no where to grow weed, to the point of it being good.

So I was thinking, there this huuuge park near me, and like 90% of it is woods, and there's only so many trails. So I was thinking of trail blazing and finding a small opening for sun, maybe use google earth to help me.

Now the other problem is I'm in Texas. And our summers are hot as hell, and our winters are cold too. So I was thinking of germinating in August or september whenever it's like 80-70, that way the plants grow enough to be able to make it through the winter. And of course I'd try to get them some protection when I could, like blankets for the particularly bad nights.

so yeah, I was wondering down in texas it gets like tops of 110 in summer, and lowest of like 14 in winter. So would it be better to germinate in spring and let them grow enough to survive the summer, or winter?

also most of the forest has low ground brush, so I was wondering, do you think LST'ing would be smart so that if they're sativa they aren't like 7 feet above the shrub.

*EDIT: oh yeah also I was going to grow them in the little cups until there roots grew too big., and I would give them fertilizer, and good soil to grow in like pete moss.

I've got a garden in my back the parents don't really have anything to do with, so I already have a ph tester, and base balancer, and the right pesticides for this area. So I pretty much have anything for general gardening, but not specifically weed.

**Edit: Does marijuana take sunlight to germinate?