Recreational Marijuana Use Forums

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Marijuana., Feb 27, 2009.

1. I bet you expected me to be complaining about the new sub-forums, huh? Well I'm not. I love them but I'd like to see another sub-forum added on to the Recreational Marijuana Use Forums. Thus being a forum named "High Games" or anything along those lines.

The forum, if used correctly, would be a place where users can share the games they play while high. And no, I don't mean video games. I mean games of recreation, of course. For example, at my head shop they sell dice that have something different on every side. Well, after smoking a bowl, you roll two dice and whatever is heads up you must do. A combination I always liked was when the first one landed on "spin in one place for a minute" and the second one landed on "while smoking a blunt". Other games are played daily such as the Deep Breath game which consists of 3-6 people smoking with the piece of their choice. The objective is to hold your hit in until it is your hit again.

What I'd like to see is many different games that people are playing all around the world being posted in this forum. Then we can go play them too. ;)

2. #2 Marijuana., Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Any ideas?

I feel you bro. At least if this suggestion is taken into consideration it will bring back the ol' Recreation vibe.

3. I kinda miss the old rec mj

4. We don't need an entire forum dedicated to games played when high. You can post a thread in Apprentice Tokers that's dedicated to that.

5. No offense, but that is just retarded. We might as well have a subforum for people who like to eat carrots...