Recreational Cannabis Legalization in Pennsylvania?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by intothefuture, Mar 24, 2015.

1. I live in Pennsylvania and I'm wondering when recreational cannabis will be legal in the state.  For the past few years, pennsylvania has been fairly slow moving on a lot of issues, though not as bad as texas or utah.  However, we now have a democratic governor.  What are some realistic timeframes for recreational legalization in this state?

2. When your state votes it in or when your senate changes the laws.. depends on the ballot initiatives and clauses.tskes about a year to get it on the ballot.then you got to vote for it,then if it is in the ballot initiative it can be in acted immediately as it was done here in co or wa..or it could have a time frame afterwards like alaska.but I've seen. Our real news about your state moving on legalization,just talks of and Intentions to try and do so..so I suspect at least a year and that is IF they get it on the ballot and vote it in,or your senate can take action but that has yet to be done in any state as of now. .hope that helps..

3. Recreational probably in a few years, even though some republicans added recreational use in what will be voted on i think the 23rd of april. Most likely just medical then recreational