Recreating the Bounty Bar.

Discussion in 'General' started by TokenGo, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Hey everyone.

So I was given a misson by a friend to do some out of the ordinary cooking, and play with the idea of synesthesia. I first started out by brainstorming and thought.
    Wow, wontons.. Think of them as savoury, but what if I put chocolate inside them?
    Sure enough there were some recipies online, and after that I thought, well let's serve them on something. What would wontons be served with???? Rice... So then make a coconut risotto to go underneath the choc-filled wontons.
    Garnish with some coconut and there ya go.

So yeah, after that I basically concluded I could fool the tasters with this savoury looking dish, and then while eating explain to them it is a recreation of a Bounty.

So give me some thoughts? Would you like to try it, personally I was never a Bounty kind of person, but this sounds really good.

2. Idk what a bounty is in this context but I'd try it. You in Worcester? Bring some by and I'll smoke you up :smoke:

3. I ate this bitches pussy out last night. Shit taste like wonton soup.

4. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']I ate this bitches pussy out last night. Shit taste like wonton soup.[/quote]

I think you need to try some good wonton soup

5. I have wonton soup once a week. Shit's good. Gotta have my pork fried rice too or I'll go bollocks.

6. It's a chocolate bar with a coconut base kinda thing. I'm from Aus man.

7. [quote name='"TokenGo"']It's a chocolate bar with a coconut base kinda thing. I'm from Aus man.[/quote]

Close enough, let's do it!

8. Ahahahaha sounds good brother.