recovery UPDATE =]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Panda85, Jun 22, 2011.

1. thought i would share some before and after pictures of my deficiency problem my caregiver was running into w. my plants. thanks for the help :smoke:

BEFORE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NEW GROWTH (headband aka sour kush)
    [​IMG]

(og kush)
    [​IMG]

turned out to be a major potassium and phosphorus deficiency combined with a slight nitrogen deficiency.. simple fix with fox farm grow big

2. good luck with the grow man =]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. FoxFarm Grow Big FTW. That's what I use along with FoxFarm Tiger Bloom for flowering.

4. ive never personally used it but im sold.. 1 week after first feeding and its looking much better! was pretty upset my caregiver let it get so bad.. but once i get a chance to groom it up a bit.. wont even notice =]

you do use grow big and tiger bloom for flowering? or just the tiger bloom for flowering?

5. I use grow big and tiger bloom both when flowering.

6. ok cool thats what combo i was going to test out since grow big is a 6-4-4 and tiger bloom is a 2-8-4.. seems like it would be a very good combo =]

not exactly sure how old they are now.. im guessing about 3.5 months topped every 2 weeks if possible.. i got them from clones and had them for about 3 weeks.. caregiver has had them about 2 months. he never fed them nutes until a week ago so im sure they are small for their age.. the clone was pretty decent in size when purchased about 8"-10" tall. going for a large scrog grow with the headband, harvest then put back in veg and keep for a mother plant since ive taken quite a few clones in veg already. should start flowering in another week or 2, trying to hold off on it until i have a place of my own where i can grow for myself. i dont trust anyone with my babies =/

any tips for the scrog grow? ive heard of people using rope/string and also the chicken wire fence style? any preference for highest yield? or should it all be about the same as long as colas are separated decently. currently using string but doesnt seem like you have much control over it..