recovering from heat stroke..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rapgonrn, Jan 3, 2009.

1. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro? SOIL
    What brand and type of soil? FFOF
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Master Kush, LA confidential
    How old are the plants? 1MONTH
    What type of lights and how many watts? 2X25 WATT T5'S + 75watt cfls
    How far from the lights? 3 IN.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? BIO VEGA (CANNA), WATERED TIL BOTTOM TRAY WAS HALF FULL
    What is the medium/runoff pH? 6.5~6.6
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 67F IS THE COLDEST AND 78F HOTTEST
    What size pots? 6IN.
    Any bugs? Look real close. NOPE
    Any other pertinent info?

I was running it off a 400w ballast with a mh conversion bulb and it seemed to be a lil too hot for my babies... it was hitting 82 degrees farenheit for about a week. after recalibrating my thermometer, i managed to keep the room to a cool 67~77degreeF for about a week now. The LA Confidentials have been showing red stems+red veins (possible nute defficiency?) Leaves aren't coming out as big as my other setup with hydro, (first timer with soil med.) The MK went through a phase where the tips started to curl up and get burnt. This strain is also turing red in the veins... not too sure if they're suppose to. Oh and another crucial thing I messed up on... for the first 3wks into the vegging cycle, I was underwatering them w/o nutes... not too sure how that'll affect it in the flowering phase.. please lend me your knowledge!

LA CONFIDENTIAL (12in. 1month)

[​IMG]

MK

[​IMG]

hope this is enough info. please let me know if you need more pictures... crappy camera = crappy pix

2. npk for the BIO VEGA is 3.5 - 1.0 5.5:wave:

3. what im trying to say was... ever since the la confidential was put into their new habitat there hasn't been any new growth and a very slow process of them producing anything. is this normal for the strain or did i damage them enough to permanently stunt them?