Recovering Clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mezmiro, Feb 15, 2010.

1. I've got a clone of an AK/White Widow hybrid that I'm trying to nurse back to health. The clone's currently sitting an oasis cube, diluted 3-part nutrient solution, in a hydroponic bath under a 100watt bulb. I'll have it under a 250watt bulb possibly with more clones eventually.

The first two nodes have a nice shade of green, but one leaf is leaning over quite a bit, and the leaves are curling slightly. It has new growth on the top, but that one leaf on the first node is wilting too much.

Any ideas?

2. I have this happen with most DNA genetics. At the present I have an L.A.Woman (DNA) who's leaves are twisted and wilted looking. She has produced some outstanding silage. I have been told it is caused by crossing genetics with there own offspring to many times. Kind of like what would be produced if siblings were to mate. Altered genetics. Not really sure though.

3. Hm..I would tend to agree, because the light and nutes are setup just right. I suppose the only way to verify the theory of a genetic mutation is to look at the other clones in the batch.

Thanks for the advice! I hadn't thought about that angle until now.

4. nutrients at any strength with clones can cause some weirdness you shud use str8 water. Also if you take from plants at flowering stage they can get very funky lookin