1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Recording from WinAmp

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smoking Buddah, May 15, 2004.

1. I have a way to record both song and visualizations to VHS/DVD now.... I went to radioshack and picked up an RF Modulator, my graphics card has an S-Video out port on it (this just means that I can hook it up to TV/VCR) and connected the speakers to the L/R Audio in. Now i just grab a blank VHS tape and some trippy songs then press record!!!!!

it's great!!!!

2. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, this thread has nothing to do with Recreational Marijuana Use.

*edit* of course, right when i post this, it gets moved. How convenient. But hey, it was the intention of my post for a mod or someone to take notice of that. Glad to see the mods don't need my help *thumbs up*

3. why was this moved??? now no one will see this!!! i posted it there because it gives some good info... plus this has nothing to do with music, and every thing to do with having a good time watching a movie!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You