Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recommended strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin-n-tokin, May 30, 2009.

1. I am looking for an indica dominant straing. something that dosnt bring out strong symptoms like parinoia, and anxiety.

i know from experiance when i started to smoke quality bud, with high thc levels i started to have a problem with those in particular, i love weed and the feeling it gives most times. i do however want to find a strain that gives me balance so i can enjoy it while not losing control of positive mood. i have am a deep thinker at all times and with a sativa it can lead down a dark road, but im sure everyone knows what that is like.

also from what iv noticed hash seems to be a consistant indica high, is this always true?

just give me a few indica dominant strains,

thanks

2. bro, google it or something

unless youre interested in growing

3. Shit man, he asked questions on GC because he didn't know the answers, or couldnt find them.
    you could've at least offered an answer.

To OP's question, hash isnt always indica, depends on what strain makes the hash.

All real Kush's are indicas, Northern lights is a well known one too.

Theres a whole thread that lists them all somewhere here, too lazy to find it though :p

4. i beliece control of paranoia and anxieety jut depend son your experience in smoking.
    but i can give u some heavy indica strain i like such as G13, Candy OG, etc.

If you want some stuff that gives u the best of both worlds (the powerfull kushy high of a good indica, and the uplifting head rush of highgrade sativa), you might wanna look in to hybrids. White Widow is prolly the infamous example. My personal favorite is strawberry cough.

but dude.. weed is weed. ahaha shit comes and goes. GET HIGH:smoke:

5. cool, thanks for the input

i did look at google and other threads on here, but thought a direct answer to the question would get the best answer.

yeah i am looking at growing something for personal use, and i was thinking white widow.

yeah i know how weed goes, its different everytime

peace guys

6. #6 abnormldood, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    Some of the best Indica strains I've ever tried: God Bud, Shiva Skunk, Northern Lights(He said it was NL#2), Grapefruit, OG Kush, Master Kush, Purple Kush, Ultimate Indica, Sensi Star, Romulan, White Rhino and Cherry Bomb. Just figure out which seed bank has the seeds and type in Google "*Seed bank* *Strain* seeds review" and Druglibrary usually has grow reports and smoke reports as well.

Edit: Be careful with some of the heavier Indicas if you're not used to being sedated and drooling all over yourself.:smoke:

7. He could possibly need it for medical purposes. Indica's do tend to make me feel a more numbing sensation, and a more relaxed feeling. I would suggest any type of kush because that is the most well-known Indica strain.

Enjoy whatever you pick up, it will be good. :)