Recommended strain for super trippy high indoors?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by John Dope, Jul 6, 2001.

1. Hey everyone
    Im almost through my first grow, which I think I can consider mostly a success (ill let you know when I smoke the stuff), but anyway, Im trying to decide on a strain for my second attempt. Im looking for a real 'up', almost trippy high that dosent put you to sleep, and of course is really potent So, what should I be looking for interms of plant genetics? More Sativa, right?
    Can anyone recommend any specific strains from experience?
    Any replies would be most appreciated....

2. In no particular order, here's 10 strains I will definatly be purchasing on the grounds of trippy highs:

Super Silver Haze, Neville's Haze, Sensi Star, Black Widow (White Widow), Great White Shark, AK-47, Cinderella 99, Apollo 11, Jack Herer, Vietnamese Black.

There's many more but these are my starters.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's your second grow...go for Apollo 11.

Neville's Haze and Super Silver Haze, are NOT to do on a second grow...same with Jack Herrer; everything with an extreme haze influence tends to be a problem to grow, they are REALLY sensitive.

Nam is outsdanding as well...

:cool: wolf

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: wolf ]

4. Apollo, trainwreck, white widow, northern lights.

5. From personal experience... White pearl, white widow, and trainwreck. I like White Pearl though because its a "creeper" (meaning you feel high when you smoke it, but after about 10 to 15 minutes, an extreme high just dropkicks you in the face) I've had VERY pleasant experiences with White pearl. :)