Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

recommended strain for anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sunburn, Feb 28, 2008.

1. which do you recommend to help with high levels of anxiety and stress

2. Black Domina

3. strawberry cough

4. since ur from socal... i'd say any indica from the club

5. Indica:confused::confused::confused:

6. I would say stay away from Sativa's if that is the case, agreed Indica.

Since the Sativa's will stimulate your Cerebral cortex it will most likely increase what ever mood your in. I would say you will have increased anxiety sensations will the Cerebral stimuli.

All of this is beyond current comprehension, it goes all back to "Personal" preference. But I do believe you should try the Indicas for their mellowing effect as a staring point.

-BaC

7. Can't agree more with the Strawberry Cough. Indicas however will not be a good choice as they are known to cause anxiety, not remedy it. Hybrids are fine (Strawberry Cough is part indica, for example) if the strain is known for relieving anxiety symptoms.

8. u think so? i would think the mental high would be such a vacation away from the stress and everyday life imo

9. Maybe I got it reversed.

Does it help by more or less occupying your mind, to the point you don't have time??

Again I don't have this issue, but that does make sense. Again it's very personal, some people have the reversed action of many.

It's really a matter of trial an error, almost all of the strains are now hybrids of both, matter of fact it's pretty had to find a pure Indica and Sativa now-a-days.

-BaC
    Cheers, good to know!

10. Depends on the person. A strong sativa will make an anxious person even more so. They over analyze everything and there is just too much going on in their mind to relax.