Recommended seed bank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Alexcarync, Sep 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ILGM is the best I've found . best quality , best service and fastest delivery to me in Tennessee U.S.A. . they guarantee delivery and germination. you can't beat that.

2. I just havested 2 from there: "bubba kush". Definitely 2 completely different strains. One was pretty good, the other was small & very loose funny looking buds.
    I think he should rename it to 'crap shoot' cuz I don't think he knows or cares what he's selling.

3. Www.SeedsHereNow.com thee best all breeders on there are TOP NOTCH !!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn were they Niagara own ? 1st time I'm trying his own now I have a bubba kush going but usually when I order from him I go with victory or barney's farms. Never had a problem before I've been ordering from him for a couple years now. I have Niagara own bubba kush, cindarella 99 and black rhino.

5. Could be genetics of the seeds just because there the same strain doesnt always mean there going to grow the same. This is my cindy 99 budding n k bubba vegging 20190210_153559.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't buy from growers choice for sure! The last few times I've ordered from Crop King and have no complaints about them.

7. #47 Dmb.long.county, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019

8. Mephisto Genetics is awesome. Link

I am not affiliated with them in any way just a big fan.

• Like Like x 2
  9. originalsingleseeds

10. #50 vanillaiceice, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Nah