Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recommended doctors in Portland ,OR ( Lyme disease)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DJSmokeGood, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Hey all, I'm a little bit new to the site, but not to the concepts expressed here. So I have lived in Portland for a few years now and have been looking into getting my medical card. I smoke everyday as it is for the purpose of feeling better. I have chronic Lyme disease which is not a common disease on the west coast, making it hard to find a doctor that would fully understand the severity and continuity of my disease.

So I ask of you.... Are there any good doctors in Portland that focus on holistic healing in relation to infectious disease. I do not have a primary care physician now as I have not found a close enough doctor that is "Lyme literate"

Since Lyme disease does not qualify as a medical condition suitable for medical marijuana use in Oregon, Amy case is harder than just going to the clinic.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. symptoms can qualify regardless of the actual root cause.

My 'qualifying' causes are autoimmune disorders symptoms, not the disorders themselves.

Just have your old primaries contact info and go to a clinic to sign a hipaa release so they can get a copy of related records to review.