The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

recommendations??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaBlackMamba, Jan 26, 2009.

1. i bought the molino mad scientist ... and its fuckin greeeat. im lookin for something else 2 smoke out of too (dont want to get bored of the scientist). what smoking instrument do you guys recommend? ( ive smoked my fair shair of blunts and joints)

lookin to spend a max of $150 right now

2. Well....
    it depends on something else....
    maybe you want to shell out for a sweet double chamber bubbler. They hit smooth and have more space then a regular bubbler for the smoke.
    Or if you want a harsher rip with taste you can get a REALLY bad ass spoon with a huge bowl

it all depends on what you really want..
    i personally would stick to the scientist.. thing is sick.
    Spend the other 150 on sweet dank and make love to it with a scientist :)

3. a nice roor...
    with ice chamber and perks.
    or a custom....

4. I think every stoner should have a one hitter. Buy a nice one hitter with dugout. Should cost you around 35-40 bucks.

5. I would just buy more dank to go with that

6. I'd buy a real nice bubbler that isn't too big. That way you can use the bubbler when you're toking on the move, and leave the bong at home.

Grasscity Deals Near You