Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by happycamper67, Aug 19, 2015.

1. New to all this, but I found a strain called craft 710 LA OG Nug Run at a local Denver dispensary. Works great for me for long term chronic pain and Lupus symptoms plus severe nausea.

Haven't been able to find it in months, any suggestions or recommendations what MMJ places carry it? If not, suggestions for similar strains?

Thanks.

2. i would goto the dispensary it's self and ask them for info on when it will come back or to talk to the grower himself

3. i picked up some Bruce Banner #3 and Ecto Cooler. I have chronic back pain and both help a lot.

4. sounds like it might be a local strain .Doubt the seeds will be all over the net for you to buy .Find a strain that's just is effective that you can purchase seeds than find another strain that really helps for your conditions .Then cross a male and female, so you can have a hundreds of seeds for you to have for years .And always help with your pain and nausea