Recommendations for 510 Concentrate tank

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by jay719, Aug 5, 2017.

1. I have a Kanger Evod Mega that someone from work gave me. She had lost the charger, so I went and bought one to try it as an ecig. I've yet to find a pen device that I really liked, and this one was no exception. The tank and draw just suck in my opinion. So, I picked up a new box mod for my vaping needs.

Can anyone recommend a concentrate tank / atomizer that they have used personally? I primarily want to use it for budder and possibly some bubble hash in the future. Im not big on concentrates and dont really have any interest in wax, shatter, or oil.

Is it worth it to try this with a 1900mah vv battery, or am I better off tossing it and buying a vape that is made for herb/wax like an atmos?

2. I was about to order a tank, but got one of these free from my dispensary for signing a 180 day agreement not to change my membership to a different dispensary. I wasn't planning on changing anyway so I thought why not give it a try.

IMG_20170808_172943.jpg

3. Whats the concept of E- Cigarette ?? Is it a new theory for invention :) ?

4. thank you so much for your thoughtful response, this thread is now better due in large to your contribution.

5. smok works fine!

6. They make decent stuff that is highly marketed. Im not a fan of their mods personally though, the squeeze to fire design just seems like bad idea. For the money, I think there are better options for a mod. Their tanks also aren't made for pure concentrate and would likely just fry coils.

The APX that I got from my dispensary works ok, though Im not a fan of dabbing straight on the coils. I think I am just going to break down and buy an Arizer or a Pax.

7. I don't have one - but am looking at a Vaporesso Guardian with ceramic coil, (they call it ccell).

Good luck.

8. Love my pax3 with the pusher-screen upgrade. 5 out of 5. 31/2 out of 5 w/o it!! I've never used it for oils though....