Recommend Top 5 strains! d:]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mreJ, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I am ordering up to 10 different types of beans tomorrow, and I want suggestions on what I should purchase.

It will be run under a 400w HPS/MH.

I am interested in easy to grow organic FFOF soil and Trio pack nutrients, with Hygrozyme.

Currently I am interested in autoflower ak47, Diesel Ryder, definitely OG Kush.

Please recommend your Top 5 for me to grow. I also need a second recommendation on 2 plants with purple genetics.

So in summary, I'm looking to buy quite a few different types of seeds packs and I will take in all the recommendations and tally things up. I am trying to stick with feminized autoflowers, but I am open to White Widow, Northern Lights, Cheese, etc...

So for example tell me:
    1)autoflower ak47
    2)og kush
    3)whitewidow
    4)northern lights
    5)papaya

purple:
    1)purple rhino
    2)grand daddy purp

thanks guys, hope im not confusing anyone. really excited in getting a public opinion on what would be some good strains to run and do a journal for everyone to view. :D

dont be afraid to give some detail on why you suggest something. maybe you suggest Citrus, because of the sweet smooth taste it is likely to produce, but doesn't produce a large amount, and may take 10+ weeks. something like that ya know :)

2. If i could order beans right now then i would look into Purple Rhino and high grade 100% indica beans because I like the full body highs with a big head high rush

3. nice input, not as mush as I would've liked but it's a start.

anyone else have some suggestions?

4. Arjans Ultra Haze #1
    or
    Delahaze

Just some beans that I convinced my friend to order. Good yeilds indoors :)