Recommend some pieces that every stoner should have

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mike42478, Nov 11, 2016.

1. I'm just returning to smoking and I'd love to hear some suggestions for what you guys would buy if you had to do it over again. I have a Davinci Classic vape that I'm not real happy with, a bubbler that is just okay, and a smellproof cannister that I store my stash in. I have a a wife and two kids that I need to consider. I hate spending money twice when it can be avoided. Buy once cry once, I like to say.

I'd like to keep my budget down to about 250 dollars max for a bong and max 300 dollars for a vape. Any other must haves I should consider like a sherlock or maybe a safe to keep the kids out? I should also mention that I'm not ready to try concentrates yet, strictly dry herb. Thanks guys, keep blazing,

2. Grinders are nice if you don't have one especially for vapes. And as for glass you could check out local shops for glass a lot have a good bit of choices and most I've been to can be talked down some and you can examine it before you buy it which would really help determine if you like the feel of it.

3. Yup grinder and a scale make sure your not getting ripped off

4. Nah not a safe but just a little stash box big enough for your stash jar pipe (s) and other little knacks just have it stored away in a dresser or something, consider a cigar box I've got 3 one for pipes one for my little Masons and grinders and one with misc shit in it like pipe screens papers extra sliders stuff like that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk