Recommend my first vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Theyum, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Hey,
    I'm getting older so looking to clean up my habits. I've done research but there is nothing like getting first hand advice. I definitely have preferences so maybe y'all could help point me in the right direction. Experienced responders that have/have tried different vapes is much appreciated! Aight here is what I'm looking for:

It's gotta be something I can hide away easily (gonna be on the sneak).
    It mainly for personal use at the house which will be outside. At most twice a day, most likely less... Maybe even 5 times a week.
    Looking to burn as little as possible - usually doesn't take much for me.
    Im willing to wait 5 minutes but anything over 10 minutes is too long. Sooner is always better.
    Something not plugged in.
    $300 looks like my ceiling.
    I would say 4 ppl at one time at most, and that would be a rare occasion.

Thanks in advance for the feedback. If I think of any other qualifications I'm looking for I'll post.

If you have a suggestion tell me why you think it would work best for me. Pretty pumped I'm able to get awesome advice!

2. Arizer Solo, it is like a desktop with a built in battery. $160 on puffitup, it's about the size of a redbull can. Can get many people high, you just have to use a few bowls. Heats up in less than a minute. :wave:

3. If you are looking for a stealthy vape checkout the new vaporblunt pinnacle.

4. #4 Theyum, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    Right on. I gotta say when I did my initial research, I had it down to the solo and the mflb. Hadn't looked at/heard of the blunt. Gonna have to check it out...

Eta: does the pinnacle have pieces that have to be replaced on it? Screens or cartridges? I would def want something that I don't have to keep continually ordering parts for. Oh yea, and it's gonna be used just for green. No oil or anything.

Preesh!

5. I'm in the same position, also down to to the solo and MFLB

6. for stealth, you have to chose something portable. a vapor genie is nice since there's no battery, or a g pen would also be the stealthiest. since you have the money, you could easily buy a g pen

7. Good info! Just looked up the genie and gpen. Looks like the gpen is out since what I saw was for oil... Unless I'm finding the wrong thing. I like the size of the genie, but don't think I like the fact that I'm still using a lighter. I feel like there is too much room for me to screw up.

I basically just have to hide it from the neighbors view from their back porch and be able to stash it away pretty easily. I'm not looking to use this thing in crowds or anything.

I think I'm leaning towards the solo. Do you plug in the entire solo to charge it? Or is there a separate battery that gets charged (like the mflb)? There is no lifetime warranty for the solo, though. Still undecided...

Haha I'm a picky somebeech that prob does too much research lol.

8. Mflb forsure its easy to use and very small. You literally put .1 to get fstoned and its. Just really portable and worth every penny no complains

9. I have the mflb and now recently the Pax. The Pax is basically a rich mans mflb.
    I find it much easier. Looks a lot more modern. I can leave it out and no one will question it.
    Very easy to use compared to the.mflb (holding in battery, specific learning curve) this is click the.mouthpiece to go. Wait 30-40 seconds and your good. Bowls do last a very long time and unlike the mflb. You can't just put
    .1-.2 you have to pack a tight .4 bowl.
    Also you the cleaning for the Pax becomes inconvenient at times.
    battery llife, the Pax by farrrr. Even when I had 4 batteries for.my mflb.
    I have not tried the solo but have heard very great things. Every vape serves a different purpose. And I'm just in love with my Pax.

10. ^thats the kind I info I was looking for.

Well I appreciate the input. I just put in my order for the solo. When it came down to it, I decided that I don't mind smoking halfers and the price seemed right. I'll check back within a week and give an update..:yay:

Now all I gotta do it outfit a lockbox as a all-in-one case... Hmmm

11. Solo is a beast man. I never leave my house without mine. It fits in my pocket very easily with only about a half inch of stem up out of it so its an easy throw in your pocket deal. I get about 10 hits from .1 of herb on level 4.

12. MR_ been slacking lately haha.

Arizer Solo for $160 from Puffitup.com, great deal.

Magic Flight Launch Box you can get from a lot of smoke shops (at least in my area) a lot cheaper and it's pretty good as well & portable & stealthy

13. haha nah been seeing way too many of these threads so I stopped posting in them

I've hardly been checking the vape section on here anymore

14. The vape section misses you, or at least I do :p lol

15. it gets so redundant though, theres atleast one of these a day, no offense to the OP

I'll look at the stickied vape club thread and then usually move on to stash jar or something else

plus its that time of the year when the weathers getting nice too, so that makes a big difference too

16. For something as a sneak and vape I recommend the puff it. Own it and its my go to vape!

If your looking for a good session piece that can pass around I recommend the Da Vinci vape. I own it but don't use it often because I'm more of a sneak a vape throughout the day as opposed to one or two sessions for the day. Either piece is under 200 bucks