Recommend me some ciggerettessss

Discussion in 'General' started by iDope, Aug 10, 2009.

1. I only smoke newports and camels crush. I am a menthol addict lol. Anyways, Newports kind of burn too fast and im getting tired of them, Crushes are boring... Anyways I was thinking of menthol american spirits, but what other type of menthols you guys smoke? And something thats below 5 bucks. I tried these no.09 chick cigs from camels, and they were absolutely horrid..

2. American Spirits ftw...

3. Ha.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

4. Pictures worth a thousand words.

5. Never really got a buzz off them

6. I bet you'd like these, then. They're very strong, spicy almost, and gives a great buzz.

[​IMG]

Or these:

[​IMG]

Similar, but they're not like Marlboro Reds. These are by far my favorite cigarette, as are the light version of this.

7. dank marijuana cigs

8. These are the best suggestions you'll ever get. :wave:

9. Marlboro Smooths are a really good menthol. And I like Kool blues.
    The smooths taste like a stronger menthol flavor, and the Kools are extra cold.
    The only non-menthol cigs I smoke are cloves. But it's almost always menthols for me.

10. Camel frost are great and like everyone else said American Spirit.

11. I don't smoke straight cigs but...

Captain Blacks and Prime Times and the odd cuban cigar now and then.

12. Never seen these, pretty interested... tobacco specialty store?

13. They have them at most gas stations in my area, but I've noticed they're harder to find other places.

Kamels are my favorite smokes! :D:smoking:

14. Drew Estate is the best. I love their Java cigars. However, in terms of menthol cigarettes, Newports are the only menthol cigarette.

15. I used to smoke marlboro menthal but now i smoke Newports too. Also Marlboro Menthal Blend No. 54's are good to.

[​IMG] Marlboro Menthol

[​IMG]Marlboro Menthol Blend No. 54

16. I am a cig snobb.. Unless its a newport I will do without... dont smoke much a carton will last me alittle under a month... sometimes less if I do alot of drinking.. But thats the time I usally smoke.. If im sober Dont feel the need to smoke.. after weed it just tastes so bad.. drinking/yay/rolls/ about anything is great :)))))

17. yeah i guess im guilty of not actually reading the post fully before i posted, otherwise i would have mentioned something more along the lines of what the OP was looking for. :confused:

18. You posted something of importance, and that's all that matters.