Recommend me a Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Lok, Sep 1, 2013.

1. #1 Lok, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    Hello everyone,

Can someone recommend me a grinder?

It will be use to grind herb for Arizer Solo.

Main concern for me is price and safety and I don't need to collect any kief so a two piece would be sufficient.

I heard that aluminium is bad, and some of the grinder is in the $100+ price range which is too much for me.

I only need a small one and I am not a heavy user, about 1 to 2 inch would be great.

I have a metal grinder that came with Solo, but is aluminium and I have stop using it, and an acrylic grinder that do not work at all.

I saw a lot of different names (Kanistor, SharpStone, SpaceCase, etc) but have no idea which is good.  And some of them is really expansive for me to buy one and try.

Any input would be great!

Thanks.

2. get a sharpstone. buy from their website and look up a coupon code on google i got my medium size purple 4 piece for like $26 bucks after using the code i found my buddy just bought a diamond grind from the LHS today and it ran him $40 same size as mine lol he got ripped

3. But that is two different grinder though.  How are they compare to each other??

I was looking at Diamond too, since is non metal.

4. Check out Diamond Grind and Ergo's.  Both are made by the same company out of Austin Texas.  Both have a lifetime guarentee.  They have up to three screen and one is silk.  Honestly the best quality grinder on the market right now.  Ergo's are platinum quality.  Ebay has both for sale at very reasonable prices

5. #5 lwien, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
  6. ^this^ he said what i was gonna say.

7. I really like my grinder, its called Mendo Mulcher, Made in the USA. It is a high quality grinder that I am extremely satisfied with.

8. This <---is the grinder I have.  Sure its aluminum but I haven't had a problem with it (other than me accidentally poking a magnet out) and its only 5 bucks.  Love going months and then checking up my kief supply.

9. My personal favorite is the Cali Crusher. It works really smoothly (for a long time if you clean it once and a while) and it gets a lot of kief if you use it right.

[​IMG]

Oh and it's the Cali Crusher!

10. I have a blue Black Leaf grinder 50mm. I love it.

-*$$$$$*-

Attached Files:

11. Well most members will say santa cruz, mendo mulcher, or space case... but I'd suggest a sharpstone. Very good quality grinder for a good price. The other 3 I listed are very good but in my opinion not worth the high price.

12. i use a diamond grind, ill never go back! its amazing 

13. #15 spammy, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    Space case. They are expensive, but the quality is very good. They'll last you a lifetime.
    Don' t go for cheap aluminium or plastic: they are hazardous for your health

Yeah my LHS told me it had a lifetime warranty......I figured it wouldnt really break anyway lol but still goo to know. Only downfall w SpaceCase is.....sticky buds tend to get stuck in the teeth.

15. spacecase yo

16. i like my little grindhouse. it grinds really well and is small and compact.

17. kannastor, space case, or sharpstone... cosmic and diamond grind are nice too

18. Make sure to get a metal grinder the wood grinders are shit