Recommend a top strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sparkz420, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Just harvested my second grow of 8 white widow plants under 2 600w hps lights yielding 524g and I’m quite stuck on what to grow next as I want to find my ideal strain to master and stick with.
    Wondering if anybody knows any top end strains that you think will suit my setup, preferably 8-10 weeks flowering time and not too much of a stretch when put into flower, maybe even some pics of your results? Thanks in advance!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think Blueberry would be a good fit

Fast grower. Might night a little training but it's mostly indica

3. Im absolutely loving everything abour my skywalker og kush right now. Really fast growth, stretch isn't overwhelming but she does almost double. 9 week flowering time, responds within hours of any training, when I say she loves to be supercropped its probably an understatement .
    Haven't got the end product yet I'm about 2 weeks 4 days into flower
    85% indica, by the looks of the fan leaves its hard to tell lol [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey buddy... sounds like u did well with the white widows. Is that 524g wet or dry? I’m new to this myself but I’ve got a 9 sq ft space set up for my first grow with t-5’s for seeding and early veg and a Dimgogo 1000w led for veg/flower. I’m hoping for results similar to yours. I’m waiting on my seeds in the mail through AMS “Bianca” they’re feminized and the reviews are awesome on this strain. Maybe give it a try. Any info u wanna send my way will be greatly appreciated. I’m also growing in soil and hydro. Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Black dog- humboltseed fem
    Bc sour- blimburnseed fem
    Shappire og- humboltseed fem
    Rage/sour kush/legend og-mosca seed fem
    Forum cut cookies ethos genetic
    Some of the best breeder
    Bog,swamp donkey,ethos,moscs,golden coast genetics list goes on. I must say the black dog is one of my faves structure taste potency quick finisher one of the best I've done I'll keep her forever

6. Bubbas gift humboldt best smell and flavor and doesn't stretch to much at all

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I was about to grab that myself.
    Untill... I found legit gods gift seeds.
    Can't wait to grow that shit

8. female seeds .... bubble gummer . it was strong huge nugs pulled twice the yield as the others . was looking for a new favorite . compared it to 36 others bubble gummer was the best .

9. Swami Organic Seeds

Either the Blue Orca Haze

Blue Orca x 1985 Road Kill Skunk.. Real Deal shit too.

Nevils NL5 x Haze.

Any of these should get you 2x what your last strain yielded. Especially the NL5/Hz.

The NL5/Hz mat go longer than you want though, as some of it can go 80 days.

If you want really fast, and good stuff.

JamesBeanCompany has.

Vashon... Early Bird/M26. Done in 7-8 weeks flowering. 42-49 days.

I would also recommend the Coastal Seeds.. Puck Yeah/..Heirloom NL1 x clone only Pacific Northwest Hashplant. But they are out of stock.

DC Seed Exchange has 1, or 2 packs of the Hazeman/Nevils original 88 release of G13 x hashplant. And at $50 a pack, is almost giving them away. These are also Stabilized, and breed true.

But the Swami NL5/Hz is a huge producer, and possibly the strongest stuff around. Some don't like it its so strong. Ive had people get mad at me, and also sick, as they thought I put something in it. This is the stuff that is the reason they call marijuana, a drug.

Also with Swami, you get a free pack of 15. Usually you get 18 instead of 15, and then a free pack of 15 is added, so the seeds really are less than $3 usd each.

I would ask for the NL5/Hz, and ask for the Blue Orca Haze for the freebie. Many of the BOH are done under 70 days.

Also if you want to find a Road Kill Skunk pheno. Get the Blue Orca x Real RKS.

10. HUMBOLT CHOC MINT OG, easy to grow! great smelling and tasting product.