Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recommend A Strain (Seasoned Toker)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by camram, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Colorado toker here. My fav strain is Killer Queen (Cindy 99 x G13) because it gives you that soaring head high without any of the anxiety/paranoia and you just feel happy. I also like diesel strains, too.

Can any blades recommend a strain that matches these type of characteristics? :bongin:

2. I've had a lot of different diesels here in MI. If you can find any i'd defiantly say get your hands on it. One of my personal favorites would be Chocolope though. Jack the ripper is a nice one as well. oh, and sensai star :smoking: Comin to you all the way from MI

3. Obama kush has got me not wanting to smoke anything else

4. Blue Cheese has that effect on me. Very good tasting smoke too, it had a nice kind of fruity after taste.

5. Strawberry cough

6. You know that has been one I've always wanted to try but most the time on Leafly, my fav strains are red (Sativa) as opposed to green (hybrid). Matched the characteristics I was looking for though. Thanks. :cool:

Is that the strain from American Weed(TV Show) where the lady was all hurt she did not win a Cannabis Cup award?

Yeah I had some LED-grown Chocolope once. The high was interesting but not an everyday driver. I do think people should try a strain at least twice before ruling it out, so I'll def look for that one, too. Thanks.

7. Legit girl scout cookies...I posted a pix in my thread...

8. Lol I was just talking to my budtender today about trying to get Girl Scout Cookie genetics out here in CO. I'm sure it will happen eventually if it hasn't already happened.

Might look for this one but is the Blueberry prominent? I'm guessing the cross is UK Cheese with Blueberry and Cheese makes me happy but Blueberry makes me kind of anxious.

9. Not sure the exact genetics of it, but I got a real energetic high out of it. Made me want to go get shit done and I was happy as hell doing things that I would normally be bitching about.