Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recommend A Scale?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TruthfulDeceit, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Can anyone recommend a good scale to buy? I'm looking for a digital one, not too big but not too small.

2. Blade Scale by AWS

3. Just go to a headshop and look for one. Or go to a convenient store, tobacco store, gun store. Just get a nice digi. If you are looking for a stealthy scale you will shed out a few extra dollars. My buddy just got a new scale that looks like an Ipod Touch. He payed 50 for it.

4. Anything by AWS is quality.

5. I have the AWS blade, very very nice piece of equipment. I have had quite a few of them as a metter of fact. Not due to faulty scales but I get them about 50% off of what they go for so I make a quick buck or two off em.

6. THanks guys. I'm probably headin over to a nice headshop soon, I'll check it out.

7. I had a blade, I liked it and all. But it broke after only a month or two.

It just wouldn't calibrate and I think it has something to do with packing it with my luggage during flight.

Anyways, the blade looks cool but doesn't seem really sturdy to me.

This one is great too.

[​IMG]

8. AWS or fast weight are great little weights