recommend a new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MassManic, May 4, 2013.

1. #1 MassManic, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
    hey, its been a year since I have been on this forum, nice to see all the killer bud going around indiana!

im looking to buy a new piece..
    stopped smoking blunts due to them FUCKING my throat and I am getting sick of our spoons. my nice 2ft bong got busted, and im tired of my fiances little one. so i was going to go out and put together a nice bong, but then i decided i should just try something a little different.

you know those little mini-bong/bubbler things they have? i cant remember what their called....most of them are inline. anyways, thats what I want to buy.
    these types of things:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (these are just a couple quick images i pulled off of ***)

I want something that is very smooth to smoke

Im looking for some quality pieces that arent too expensive. i guess my price range is under $300 but the lower the better.

can you guys recommend some for me? (brands, types, etc) i would like to buy off of a US based company

2. okay, i did a little more shopping and found these two options that seem to fit my wants:

[​IMG]
    Headford Glass - Inline Triple Doughnut Bubbler $200

[​IMG]
    B. Wilson Glass Direct Inject Mini Triple Donut InLine $250

any of you have these? are they good choices? relatively durable?
    any better options out there for my money?

how do these inline diffusers compare to say a straight tube with an alex k showerhead?
    and what the hell do the donuts do?

3. Go to your local head shop and buy a ROOR

4. only have one lhs that sells glass that isnt made in china. they are ridiculously overpriced.
    their roors are rediculously, ridiculously overpriced. not to mention, i dont even know if they are real hah

5. Both of those are pretty cool pieces. If you're used to a tube, the B Wilson piece would probably feel more comfortable due to the mouth piece. I'm used to a lil sis roor (german), it's been my only piece for almost 10 years but recently I've been buying scientific glass and I'm not a fan of smaller mouth pieces.

I got a sg hollowfoot natty splash peyote pillar, and have since been trying to locate the older version that was a straight tube just because of the mouth piece.

The mobius stereo matrix you have in the 2nd pic is nice.

If you want the most diffusion possible (smooth smoke but less taste) I don't think you can beat a fritted disc perc (Dave Goldstein).

6. I'd get either a swagger sidecar (you could find it for like 150 just google it) or an Apix which could run you like 150 and up depending on what you get. The Apix will probably be the best bang for you buck though