Recommend a Bong for me?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by noey, Apr 16, 2011.

1. #1 noey, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    Anyone got any good recommendations? Price range can be up to $75. I want something small and compact, but still, it should be coool :p

Edit: Price range actually doesn't matter too much. I just need it small and compact/concealable.

2. For that budget, just go check out a local headshop for some mini-bongs or acrylic bongs.

3. Dont buy acrylic. Get a small glass on glass. Your local head shop will work something out with you. Just try to get a diffused downstem for it. =]

4. Go to a head shop and pick something YOU LIKE.

We could recommend a million online pieces,
    but you need to find out what you life. Which is best accomplished buying in person.

5. look at syn on grasscity. they have some 1 footers for 85 right now.

6. Well, screw the price range. I really don't have one, but I just don't want to spend a fortune on a piece and have it get broken. I had a small bong I picked up from a street vendor, but I was smoking with some buddies and the stem broke. The only quality the bong really needs is small and compact.

7. #7 KGann, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can't think like that, man. Get something that you will enjoy, and don't worry about any dark clouds ahead!

8. a friend of mine got a little 12in HVY with ice pinches and a diffused downstem for 65 at my lhs. So your best bet is probably just going to your lhs and seeing what you can get

9. lhs ooor look up ssfg's travel tubes

10. grasscity man, google it.

look at syn and hvy.

11. If you are set on buying online, apart from ALT which has already been mentioned, check out the EHLE 250ml.
    But really man unless the price/selection online is better by a lot, you can't go wrong supporting your local head shop!