recomendations!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by skronix, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Yo what's good just a little curious with ordering these seeds! But my buddy tell me its fucking stupid to order the seeds, he tells me i will get poped i said fuck no! He said your dumb thats setting yourself up, But i mean shit i read this forum and so many threads that say people get it and what not! its just hard i dont know what to go with?? But if i could get some kind of help that would rock, I live south texas to be more pacific i live in san antonio, and i was wanting to get some help, where should i go??? ANybody know anything about these neck of the woods? what shops to get them from! Ha well appreciate your time and help?:smoking:

2. Attitude. No worries. Just don't have them sent to your grow location....just in case.;)

3. Thanks do you have any reffrences?? You live near by???

4. Nope. I live on the east coast, but have ordered from the 'tude 5 times and no problems whatsoever.

5. ATTITUDE is the Shit.............Great seed company......i just recieved my order from them, and got it 6 days after they sent it, and i live on the east coast of the U.S. Tell your friend to keep growi9ng that bag seed bullshit, while your growing the best strains in the world, then ask whos dumb now?....LOL...Its illegal to grow it, so why risk all that to grow some bullshit stuff, when you could grow the best.........thats my take...If your not an experienced grower..try twilight or purple #1 from Dutch Passions, thats if your growing outdoors and it sounds like you are...Those strains are very very easy to grow, and produce a ton...the only problem i had is silk worms, but thats some what rare......There are alot of easy to grow strains out there, but ATTITUDE has whatever your looking for, and you will not get in trouble.....just mail them to your moms or a PO BOX or to a friends house....Hope it helps bro...take care....later...

P.S. Look at MANDALA seeds, very good price, and a very good breeder.....MANDALA plants can handle hot Texas summers.....

-Rusty

6. /\ sick thank you sir this sure did help, helped me figure it out. So im going to go ahead and go with them, yes i am an amaturre but im not growing out doors i was going to try indoor! Not to sure yet soil of hydro ponics aero not to sure still debating, Would you reccomend anything for me, i mean i got a few buddies that are well knowledge and i got this great forum that can help to the fulliest!!! But any other advice tips are apreciated, Thanks for evertything stay high!!:eek:

7. start with soil. less variables, therefore, less to go wrong. good luck and let us know how it goes.

8. #8 Rusty, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    SOIL for sure, soil is great for beginers and experienced growers alike....If you make a mistake like over feeding your girls, its alot more forgiving, and easier to fix...but thats not the only reason to go with soil your first time.....Go to your local grow store, and find FOXFARM ocean soil,(the name is close) that stuff will grow your plants for you, its so good....Also, go organic, personally, i think its easier than using chemical ferts.... There are tons of organic ferts available...... I would suggest trying Blue MOuntain Organics, just search for them on EBAY...They sell a 4 pack of ferts for around 30 dollars, thats shipping and all included.......as for a good strain to start with indoors for a beginner...there are alot of those too, im sure someone has a better suggestion, but read up on BIG BUD, by sensi seeds...its easy to grow and you will get a good amount of smoke...NORTHERN LIGHTS is an all time favorite indoor plant, there are two old school, and some what easy indoor strains for you to read up on....but like i said, there are quite a few indoor strains that will be good for you to try.....just go to ATTITUDE and do your homework........The Indica dominated strains will usually be shorter, therefor better for indoors...So check it out, im sure you will find something you like.....i would advise you to order 2 different strains while your at it....more fun and more smoke and 2 different kinds, whats not to love about that?.......hahahahah..Hope it helps bro...have fun....LATER....

-Rusty

9. Any one out of SA TX. So what was the out come Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum