Recomend me a synthetic urine, or real powdered urine product.

Discussion in 'General' started by nascarfan, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Well my current job is recently fucking me over, via cutting my hours back to something highly unreasonable. So I've decided fuck it, I'm not going to wait to get clean to look for a new job. So I figure I'd give one of these products a try. If I fail with it, no biggie, I still have a job, but it could work eh?

So recommend me a product. I really don't know what's best. I've heard of quickfix, and testclear. That's about it and I don't know how well these products work. I'ma stop smoking too, so if it takes me a month or two to find a new job, I'll be pissing clean. This is just a temp measure. Thanks.

2. Come on guys help me out. Don't leave me shooting in the dark!

3. Quickfix worked for me :) Just make sure you get the 5.7 (the new one)

Quick Fix Urine

4. Quick Fix or Magnum Detox. Both are synthetic urine products that always work. Passed my test today. Just hide it beneath your sack and then pour it into the cup instead of peeing. Then piss a little in the toilet to give the effect (they always listen at the door.) As long as the temp is between 92-100F you will be straight. No worries!

5. Nothin beats the real thing. Got any friends that dont smoke? plus its free... unless they charge for their urine. You should buy em lunch or something though...

6. I just don't like the idea of having possibly contaminated urine that close to my body. I know it's stupid, but it feels icky lol. Plus talk about an awkward conversation lol.

7. Thanks for the advice :) although, I don't actually have a sack, so between my thighs or under my tit will have to do :p

8. Did it work I went thru sosomething like this today

Sent from my C6606 using Grasscity Forum mobile app