Reclining Zongs/couch Potatoes And Where To Get Them

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dunkhound, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Does anyone know where to buy a reclining zong/couch potato bubbler? I've looked at dozens of online head shops and still cannot find anything to my liking (as only two sites had them in the first place). Our local head shop doesn't get pieces like this in at all, so I'd really like some advice on where to find good ones.

For those who don't know, they look like this (only hopefully mine is brighter):

Attached Files:

2. find yourself a  glass blower and have it made if thats what your heart is really set on. 

3. I know a glass blower across the street from me. I'll show him the pic and see what he'll charge for it if you want.

4. Found one here that I think I'm gonna get. What do you think?

5. is that a rubber grommet? for 70 bucks thats pretty bad dude. you could get a lot better for the money. 

6. You must know of a place, because I've scoured the web and every head shop within 200 miles of here and never found a reclining zong.

7. http://www.hi420.com/12-16/29-15zong-reclining-glass-water-pipe.html

8. Thanks, dawill, but I found another one for cheaper that I like better. This one is really nice though, I contemplated it at first.

9. I haven't got an answer but... do you just hit it like that when you're laying down on a couch? Like it's laying on you ? :D

Good luck finding the one you want, looks great !

10. Yeah, I sometimes put my friends on a shelf, and I could just walk up and toke. lol