Recipes

Discussion in 'General' started by burnkush, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #1 burnkush, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Yo whats a good recipe for edibles cuz I got sum dank that is sketch to have.cuz of parents atm.
    Hook up sumthing quick n easy.no hard stuff

2. I have a question about making firecrackers..do I have to use graham crackers or can I use bread to sandwich the peanut.butter.?

3. Crackers are generally used because they won’t absorb the oil in the peanut butter as easily. Bread will soak it up quickly and become soggy when baked. You can use any kind of crackers. Graham just tastes better, and firecrackers aren’t well known for their taste. ;)

4. Edibles stink up your house. If the smell of fresh bud is the issue, baking some weed in the oven isn't going to help you out in that regard very much...

5. [quote name='"nathann"']Edibles stink up your house. If the smell of fresh bud is the issue, baking some weed in the oven isn't going to help you out in that regard very much...[/quote]

Aw shit thats not worth doing if it stinks

6. [quote name='"GaiaGuy"']Crackers are generally used because they won’t absorb the oil in the peanut butter as easily. Bread will soak it up quickly and become soggy when baked. You can use any kind of crackers. Graham just tastes better, and firecrackers aren’t well known for their taste. ;)[/quote]

Oh that makes sense, I dont wanna go buy a box of crackers for one firecracker, im just gonna smoke it

7. Bake them in double foil, and then open the foil outside. That's how they do it in College. ;) You aren't baking them for that long.

But if there is any doubt, I agree, don't risk it.