Recipes

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Agovita, Jul 14, 2009.

1. #1 Agovita, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    Not even weed related.

Anyway, I was just thinking after I made some of the best meatballs I've ever made, that we need to share those 'secret' little tips that make food so much fuckin better. What am I talking about? Things like, leave a beer out overnight and add it to pancakes, or to pizza dough. Those kinds of things.

Add a teaspoon of sugar to homemade spaghetti sauce, counteracts the acidity in tomatoes

Try putting a can of pineapple in your pancakes, juice included. Makes them sweeter, dont need to add syrup even.

If you make Italian meatballs, put a half a cup of grape jelly in it. Best decision of your life.

Add honey to your peanut butter in PB&J's.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm kinda baked.

2. I'm not a recipe cooker. I'm like Dr. Frankenstien - I use whatever I have available to create something awesome. IMO it's more fun to experiment and make food that has your signature on it. I do use some recipes but for the most part I never follow them all the way to a T.

3. Put Blueberries in everything that has batter or dough. Especially Muffins....

4. Yea, lionel, thats how you come up with crazy shit, like putting grape jelly in meatballs.

5. cream cheese on your turkey bagel.