Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipes without having to bake or cook?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by flameboosie, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I am going to be living in a dorm so cooking or baking wont be an option due to smell.I have heard you can let somethings just sit and absorb into the oil. Any links to recipes or just recipes would be great! if you are posting a recipe then please include how long to let it sit out, how much weed and the grade of the weed thanks!!:hello:

2. You can make tincture? Buds/trims + Everclear/food grade glycerin = thc extract. :)

3. look at kramer's firecracker recipe. There's a noncooking method

4. If you make thc glycerin you can add the drops to any drink, i like 420 mountain dew lol

5. Great method to medicate. Dispensaries have great selections of medicated Cola.:)