Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipes that are easy/dont smell up the house?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lacesoutDaniel, Jun 21, 2011.

1. #1 lacesoutDaniel, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    I'm going to this waterpark next week and we want to remain high through the day. But my aunt is staying with me and never leaves the house because she just had surgery in her foot. what are recipes that are easy/medium difficulty to make that wont stink up the house? I know of firecrackers but anything else?

2. Oil, look it up, you could probably use enough for a single dose.

3. #3 lacesoutDaniel, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was hoping for something tasty

4. #4 Storm Crow, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    Look, whatever you cook with cannabis will smell! :eek:

So, cover the scent with other spices! Make Auntie a nice lunch with some curried rice, or some Thai food! The cannabis odor will blend in nicely with the exotic spices and no one will be the wiser! You just have you own "first course" in the kitchen! lol And she will love you for being so thoughtful! :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

5. #5 lacesoutDaniel, Jun 21, 2011
    That's good advice, cooking something smellier than the marijuana. Thank you

6. Any other suggestions?

7. Canna-peanut-butter only smells like peanut butter when you cook, one of the reasons I'm going to make it.

8. #9 lacesoutDaniel, Jun 23, 2011
    Hey can I mix canola oil with the peanut butter? Or was it a different type of oil?

9. You can use any oil with a high fat content I think. We only have... garlic oil... so I'm not going to use that any time soon, but I'm pretty sure it'd still work.

10. Inz, it would work quite well. And why not canna/garlic oil on some pasta with some Parmesan cheese and a dash of Italian seasoning. "Medibles" don't need to be sweet treats!

lace - "canna" as in cannabis, hon, not canola! Canola oil can be used to make a good canna-oil, though! However, if you mixed extra oil into your peanut butter, it would get rather soupy.

Granny

11. #12 lacesoutDaniel, Jun 23, 2011
    I ended up finding some extra virgin olive oil. I added two tablespoons of it to a bowl of peanut butter. I put the peanut butter on some Graham crackers and added some marijuana and baked it at 350 degrees for 25 mins. I'm keeping them still wrapped up on a shelf for the next few days for extra thc absorption. Thanks for the ideas though, I would like to make a marijuana meal oneday.

12. i've made firecrackers several times and they really don't smell like weed at all, there'd be more chance of the actual weed (uncooked) smelling during preparation than the firecrackers during/after cooking.

as long as they're wrapped tight in foil when cooking, and ideally you'd have some tupperware or something to keep them in. they may smell a little bit when you open up the foil after they're cooked but it still won't be anywhere the smell of weed being smoked, and what smell is there isn't even really identifiable as weed

13. #14 lacesoutDaniel, Jun 23, 2011
    Yeah the firecrackers I made had a faint smell but not of marijuana

14. Mate... does your aunt even know how weed smells?

15. #16 lacesoutDaniel, Jun 23, 2011
    I though there was a possibility she didn't but just yesterday I had a friend over and we were smoking in my room like I always do, and she knocks on the door asking what were doing and what the smell was. Told her it was the vacuum that smelt weird and she left. She's suspicious now. but I'm 18 so not much she can do and she'll be gone soon enough.