Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipes Anyone?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Drugsy, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Made butter for myself for the first time. I've seen it done before in varying styles and I've tried most that I've heard of. Mine came out quite well, had a wee spill but nothing serious. Anyways to the point I have 3 sticks of butter n each stick had a half lb. of trim simmering in it. What are some good recipes to put this stony stuff in?

Thanks for all the help! :D

2. anything that calls for butter, substitute your canabutter and regular. so put the canabutter in whatever your cooking... like cake mixes and brownie mixes use butter so you can put it in those

3. ^What he said. Hell, if you want to, just spread some on some crackers and have at it. Find a fatty recipe that you'd like to try out and replace butter with cannabutter, there's endless possibilities. When I make cannabutter I buy mids in bulk, water cure it(To remove any unwanted tastes) and then use it to make many batches of peanut butter cookies which I normally always have on me for a "bake on the go".:D

4. thats kinda what i was going off. but like i looked for brownie recipes and all used like cooking oil instead o butter. same with the cookies, but i'm probably just not looking hard enough. thanks

5. countzerO thanks! love this recipe just made em last night! soooooooo bomb

Thanks again

And if anyone wants a good recipe, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS son yeee