Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe - Weed Coffee

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dr.Banner, Nov 1, 2008.

1. This would be the best way to wake and bake. ;) I am totally going to try this one morning.

2. Being both a professional barista, and a CA Medical marijuana user the Idea of THC coffee has crossed my mind several thousand times. I was thinking that the most practical method of preparing a ganja coffee would most likely work with the use of concentrated thc tincture mixed into a double espresso, topped with foam and milk. However with my budget right now, tincture seems quite far off. Spent my money on a semi-comercial espresso machine

3. He is trippin mayne, sounds fucking delicious. +rep.

4. I'm thinking about doing this but i see a potential problem with the olive oil step. You put the olive oil into a pot and let it simmer but wouldn't a table spoon be too little and not cover the entire surface of the bottom of the pot? I was thinking you should tilt the pan to have all the olive oil in one place which would make it easier to pour too. But i don't wanna be standing there for 15-20 mins tilting a pot. Will this make a difference if you tilt the pot?

5. wow great thread!

6. exactly. but great idea banner, if I wasn't a coffee snob I'd do it. did you make this method up?

7. this recipe should really work
    [​IMG]

8. You know, from a lot of cooking aspects, oil is not that uncommon in most simple syrups as well as coffee extracts from your corporate coffee stores... so you think a little bit of "pure" olive oil in your drink is worse than that crap cheap oil the corporate places put in it? Bleh, nastiness >.<. Totally dig this idea man, I like how you used milk with the olive oil almost as a homogeneous solution to infuse the thc throughout. I may try this for baking sweet breads and cakes = ).
    -Aww

9. I thought you were suppose to use tincture sublingualy? Ive always just followed instructions on bottle :/

10. Just tried it, my head hurt like a bitch, I added single cream to the hot oil and weed XD Shit went fucked up :( So had to strain the fucked up oil and curdled :O cream *nasty shit*, and added to my coffee pot and let the coffee brew ontop. Result: coffee with a layer of oil on the top, tastes ... Weird like well oil and coffee :D Effects should hit in a few minutes I'll see what happens