Recipe for Success?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gdaddypurp21, Feb 19, 2010.

1. I'm about to transplant my plants from MG organic to FFOF but I was wondering about a seemingly decent deal I found on a nute pckg. Now I know the amounts they come in are small I'm just asking has anyone had any experience with Technaflora "Recipe for Success Starter Kit" It comes with 10 diffrent solutions consiting of "Root 66" "BC Grow" "BC Bloom" and "BC Flower" I think all those are correct any feed back would be appreciated, thanks -gdaddy

2. Would like some info on this as well. I was using Technaflora products a few months back and really didn't know what I was doing with my hydro set up.

Am using Gen Hydro nutes on the Lucas Formula for this grow. Since I have a lot of B.C. product left I would like to use it up. So, anyone successful with Technaflora out there? What ratios do you use?

3. haven't ever messed with anything but Earth Juice and Fox Farms... but it sounds like a bundle of maxicrop kelp extract and the fox farms line... feel free to grow journal and document, otherwise i'd just go with the proven lines man

4. this is sold as a starter set for hydro if you start with 1/4 of directed you will be fine its good stuff very good for beginer PH is very stably but i would recommend fox farm a lot less mix just watch the PH hope that helps

5. Been using the BC brand for over a year. Works great for me. I use the recipe for success, about 1/3 strength to start and work your way up. I've used it with hydro and soil with really good results in both. Mixes easy, don't have to keep stirrin' the res. and really stable PH. GL guys

6. you ever done a side by side with FF or EJ? just curious

7. No side by side. I used ff when I first started out, all soil u know. Ff is great stuff too, but when I switched to hydro a friend put me on BC and it worked great and was easy so I stocked up on just about everything they make. Lol. Not sayin it's the last thing I'll ever use or anything, u gotta keep an open mind. But BC has been good to me.

8. good enough for me bro... i've been thining bout a suckit bucket.... might try BC