recipe for popular nutrients

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by organicfreak, Jun 24, 2011.

1. This is a great post freak! Just the other day I had an brain fart about what I was going to do for an organic cloning solution. Almost all on the market are chemical based or non-organic. I also am a customer of Kelp4less so this is great news for me!

2. #22 jad001, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
    Hello and how are you?

DAMN DUDE!!!! You are hitting on almost my whole line up. yea!

For one let me say thanks for sharing.

some of other threads are way too sicentific for me. I prob don'i need to know each pos anion etc. I just want some recipes to follow,

How about aquashield? Can you figure it out??

Roots excelurator????

personally I need help with Ad. Nute quality basics ( pharmeceutical grade?) micro, grow, bloom. Those, with everything else and you have it covered,,,,,except...dry koolbloom?

A Q?- for example dynagro silica 0-0-3 isn't very expensive anyway or snow storm ultra... a few bucks and you're set. Where do you draw the line? or are these ingredients included to begin with.

OK what would you charge me to con vert my formula into a shopping list ? lol I used to think fatman should of tried it. He loses me so quick. my recipe atm isn't too bad ,,,maybe you'd consider checking it out. Like I said,,,you already covered alot of it, but i need a tad more help..ie online stores that don't use orange tape and really just what to order.

Thanks for your consideration,

peace , enjoy:cool:

3. The only thing I would change about Organicfreak's recipe (since I too shop at kelp for less) But I get my Tri. from plants and things .com on eBay. Triacontanol needs to be broke down with an emulsifyer polysorbate 20 1:1 ratio heated in a microwave works well 50 ml or so of RO water a spoon provided with the Tri. I believe its 1/32 and one scoop of Poly 20 or tween 20 ,60, or 80 then heat and stir till clear do not let boil depending on what PPM strength you need they have a schedule for dilution with the chemicals the Polysorbate is cheap and available on eBay as well. If it doesn't get clear add just a little more Ploy. 20 and keep heating and stiring never let it boil it will turn clear after a little while then its ready for further dilution. All this is available on eBay. Along with IBS and NAA cloning chemicals, Ga3(Gibberellic acid ) and many many other very cheap chemicals you buy from stores costing 100 times what they should. Great recipes Organicfreak would love to see more Glad to see someone buying from Brandon at Kelp for less great guy great store.
    May excellent Karma Always be at your doorstep
    Peace, Dezzer

4. I don't know if this thread is dead, but what is the thinking behind xylitol in the carbo load recipe?

5. any new recipe's:smoke:

6. thanks for sharing bro theres a ridiculous amount of info on here anything for the outdoor season or can all of this be supplemented in either grow area?

7. this should maybe be stickied. depends on how accurate all of this is

8. drip clean from H&G can be formulated out of PeKacid. You can buy it raw online for cheap.

9. Thanks for the share.

10. What's the recipe?

11. Also, anyone know of a rhizotonic and/or cannazyme recipe? How about boost too?

12. The question is, how do you know all of this? Not saying you're talking BS, cause it does seem legit info, but just wanna know your source so we can judge the accuracy ourselves.

13. I know this because I work in large scale ag. If you understand what the raw ingreidents are you would never by diluted shit again.

What's ag in English?

15. Agriculture......

16. you can make your own jaz rose spray.. order 100ml methyl dihydrojasmonic acid off of nw biotech over on ebay and add 0.1 ml per liter to make a 100ppm solution.. I used between .1-.3ml/liter. I also add diy snowstorm in the same bottle and have gotton great results..

17. what is your diy snowstorm...A little more info would be helpful

18. Bump for more DIY stuff