Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recently started buying my own weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MenacingVisage, Nov 15, 2011.

1. definitely man...i remember back when i first started smoking though i was weirded out by the thought of getting high before i met up with people or even smoking alone......but now its not a big deal....just do whatever you do with a confident mindset and you'll be good to go....and dont ever smoke just because everyones smoking too, sometimes when youre high you pay more attention to the things around you instead of how youre actually feeling...learn how weed affects you, how much is enough, and at what level of high you are most comfortable with....some people handle their shit stoned as fuuuuuuuuuuckk all day and some people just take one hit every so often just to have that subtle lift...EVERYBODY is different

2. I always smoke before I do stuff, makes it way more fun.
    Got housework to do? Roll a joint and do it. Going to play some Fallout? Hit the bong a few times first.
    Doing the shopping? Hit your pipe in the car beforehand, buy heaps and heaps of unnecessary (albeit delicious) food.

3. Thanks everybody. I've been having more successful (haha) smokes. I got extremely lit tonight because I smoked the same amount as I do when I pack my bowl poorly only now I inhaled all of it properly by adjusting for air flow.

4. Start small, no need to pack a huge bowl all for yourself.
    Definitely break it up or get a grinder. If you aren't using a grinder, use scissors so you don't get all the crystals stuck to your fingers.

5. Good for you, bro!

You should break it up, because if it's too tight in the bowl, it's harder to inhale, and you might risk not burning and extracting certain parts of the nug...

As for the hot air, no smoke part, I'm really not sure. Could it be that you're bot really hitting the nug, and your lighter basically goes past it without really burning it too much? Because you can hold your ignited lighter and inhale (with nothing in the bowl), and all you'll feel is that warm feeling. This is because you're only inhaling the warmth of the burned lighterfluid. See what I mean? I might explain it poorly/wrong, but hopefully you get the idea...

I guess you should just try again. And again, and again and again! Good luck, and happy smoking! :smoke:

- Serenity

6. #26 MenacingVisage, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    I don't think so because the bowl was cherry when I inhaling so it wasn't even being lit really when I got the hot air. It was weird.

I also wanted to ask about what size these little pieces should be ideally. If there is any one way, or if you just have an opinion. I wouldn't want it too small of pieces cause they'd block my bowl opening easily, right?