Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recently having bad highs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DillPickle, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I’ve been smoking from you pen for a awhile now- yes I understand they were bad and was going to stop after I finished my last cart. This cart didn’t really give me the best highs but it didn’t give me bad ones either so I continued to use it. I smoked around two months ago that cart and I had a terrible high. my heart was racing, I felt like I was going to die, I couldn’t get oriented and felt dizzy laying down. there wasnt anything I could do to calm down and I was afraid to go to sleep. After that high I didn’t smoke for a while and then I smoked a different cart that I knew gave me super good highs that I have a little bit left over I only smoked a little to test it out and I had a very similar reaction so I stopped. It wasn’t that bad of a reaction because it was so little but if I had smoked more I think I would have had the same. I’ve been smoking regularly for five years and I’ve never had such bad highs before. I decided to smoke a joint thinking it might be the carts but I’m having the same issue now. My heart is racing and I can’t sit still, I only smoked a little again. I’m Not sure if this is because I was nervous to smoke again after what happened or weed in general is doing this to me. I generally have really lazy highs where I could fall asleep and am super calm. Has this happened to anyone else? Or do you think it’s psychological? I can’t find any information on the internet and I’m trying to figure out my next steps.

2. Sounds like you can’t handle anything with sativa in it.

know your strains then you’ll know how you’ll feel ;)

3. I’ve been smoking for years and I’ve smoked a variety of strains with no problems. I’ve also smoked the same bud and had no problem previously. This is a recent issue.

4. When you say same bud you mean the same bud you’ve grown over and over?

or are you picking up from a medical dispensary?

5. I had some bud left over. I had previously smoked it with no problem. So I tried smoking it again knowing last time I had a good High with it.

6. Even with proper storage techniques, flowers still degrade over time and the high will change.
    Was it within days or did you try it months later?