Recently discovered opiates... Tolerance question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vandral, Nov 19, 2009.

1. So I've been fucking around with tylenol 3, doing CWE to get rid of that APAP... anyways, last night was the first time I acutally got a buzz. it was extremely nice.

I'm looking to recreate that experience tonight, however, I've taken 60-90mg doses of codeine last night, and the day before. The day before that (which would be Sunday) i didn't take any, and Saturday I took 60mg.

My question is, if I try to repeat the experience again tonight will I have significantly less of a buzz? I have no idea how fast opioid tolerance builds up, and if there's a chance that it could have built up to some degree and cause a diminished experience, i dont even wanna mess around with it.

Oh, I should note that it was Diphenhydramine that helped me get that buzz, I read from a few places that it was an opioid potentiator, so I popped 50mg and bam, buzzing sensation all over the body... was real sweet :)

TLDR version - took 1 codeine dose (ranging between 60-90mg) a day for the past 5 days, with the exception of sunday which I took no opiates. I've never done an opiate in my life until the first in this series of days. Will I have established any form of tolerance?