recently busted friend is being an asshole behind my back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffey, Apr 18, 2009.

1. so recently i was busted by my mother i am 18 senior in highschool. she had been going through my room and found my stash and my friends weed. the reason i had my friends weed is he was freakin out about taking it home and didnt wanna get caught.

so my mom comes in my room and says we need to talk about something she says she knows what im doing and of course my heart stops haha she had flushed it all down the toilet and i had a shitty day of course but whats new.

so my friend freaks at me and starts blaming me for getting caught (i know its my fault but damn) im pissed for obvious reasons and he says i have to pay him back now this sets me off but first a few things about my friend he is a noob smoker, i have smoked him out countless times he has had alot of my shit and im willing to share cuz its more fun with people. his weed was a quarter of schwag i had lost a fucking quarter of nugget. he and i mostly smoke nug cuz well i buy it all the time.

he had only smoked me out twice ever and now he is freaking out and saying i owe him and shit and all he does is smoke my weed ever.

do i have room to be pissed at him? cuz im pretty sure i do :mad:

2. forgot to mention he is talking about me behind my back sayin dumb shit like i deserved to get caught

3. Fuck um...find a new smoke buddy. Unless hes like a long time friend then try to patch things up but don't let him walk all over you.

4. Just let him read this post maybe he will realize you've already paid him back by continually smoking quality cannabis with him, if it his how you say it is, he is a douche bag.

5. :hello:

6. yah we have been friends for a little while but dosent seem like he is worth my time if he is gonna talk behind my back that is the one thing i cannot stand just hate it when i lose friends cuz they have to be stupid over somthing im lucky im still able to smoke lol my parents pulled the your an adult thing make better decisions all that hoo-haa or what ever you man call it

7. Haha I love dealing with my parents as an adult, it's like winning by default. But definitely ditch that kid, he sounds like an ass and trying to enjoy herb with someone like that is bad news bears.

8. put a contract on his life
    just kidding

but seriously that is messed up on his part. tell him if he hadn't been a bitch about keeping his own stash it wouldn't have happened

9. I would be pissed. Everyone that I smoke out regularly is made sure that they know they owe me if I ever need a favor.

Explain to him and tell him you'll just call it even or something. A quarter of shwag is like 20 bucks around here.

10. if hes a good friend, make it work and make him realize you really have an upper hand and whatnot. If he continues to be a little wimp, Find a new smoke buddy. And Simple tell him to fuck off. Tell him this:

Bud is a plant, it will always be around so shut up and quit whining.

11. do not pay him back. if you've smoked him out so many times then its not your fault. hes the one that gave you it to hide. since hes too big of a pussy to hide it at his own house.

12. explain to him that U got fucked for HIS weed!!! dont even tell him about u losing ur weed make him feel like a real deusch, he left it at ur house he cant blame u for getting caught wth his shit

13. telling him to stop being a pussy and possess his own bud if hes so friggen worried about it...

NOT YOUR FAULT.

the fact you smoke him up all the time will make him relize your a good friend and hes being a shitty friend once that stops happening...

a quarter of some shitty mids? whats he worried about? 20 dollors? thats not worth a dick head to a friend about.

14. thanks for the imput all lol i just never have the chance to vent and it gets pretty stressfull after a while

15. tell your friend that weed is not currency.

16. He only had schwagg anyway right? if that's the case tell him to kiss your ass and fuck off!!

He should have never left that shit at your house anyway...he better be lucky you didn't rat him out meaning (you tell your mom it wasn't yours and he left it at your house which she then might call his parents and tell them to tell their kid don't bring pot over to your house anymore) ya feel me!

17. i feel that shit man the people who i thought were my friends are doing a good job of showing me i cant trust them

18. All that shit stops mattering on graduation day, you'll find out soon enough. Losing "friends" is something we all go through.

Look on the bright side, you wont have to hang with a douche who runs his mouth.

19. #19 sawzall, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    fuck him!!!!! he absolved himself of ANY right to complain when you agreed to take the risk involved to hold HIS stash!!

He can go fuck himself, you did NOTHING wrong

RISK V. REWARD

at age 35 i can promise you guys this: most of the people who claim to be your friends...... only 1-5% of them will ever truly pass muster as TRUE friends as time passes.

20. I would just pay him back. You're the one who got his shit taken. Its not realy smoking him out if you have the expectation of him owing you something.