Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent Surgery

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jimmydoe34, Nov 19, 2014.

  1. About a month ago, I had surgery on my leg to have some screws put into the bone to hold it back in place after I broke it. Sometimes i get random pain in the leg and i get pain when I move it alot. It also makes it difficult to sleep as well. I live in california and I was just wondering what the process is to getting a mmj recommendation and if you think I will be able to get one? 

  2. In the state of California, you walk in, fill out a paper saying you have migraines, and you walk out with a card. Hope this helps! 
  3. #3 QualiD, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    honestly, walk into a clinic with a california ID, pay the fee, and get your card.
    check out:

    find your nearest doc/clinic and sign up my friend.

Share This Page