Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent Strains Ive gotten (All Fire) (HD)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chief Bromden, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 Chief Bromden, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    I get some pretty flame bud out here in the Midwest, always coated in trichs and super dank. Thought I would start posting some pictures. So here is a chronological archive of recent strains I've been coming across:

First, Blue Dream. This was a little dryer than I would have preferred, but smoked great.

The 2nd strain is some Headband, but it didn't look like any Headband I've gotten before. It stunk like it though.

The 3rd is some Green Crack (broken open)

The 4th picture is Grape Ape. Super purple, kind of makes me think it was temp-induced, but it's still coated in trichs and fire.

The 5th picture is the Green Crack before breaking it up.

The last picture is some Train Wreck, just grabbed today.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      323.9 KB
      Views:
    • 0032.jpg
      0032.jpg
      File size:
      178.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      231.2 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      187.9 KB
      Views:
    • gc.jpg
      gc.jpg
      File size:
      368.5 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      223.6 KB
      Views:
  2. k00l br0 u h4v3 w33d. so cool. so, so cool.

3. you're right, this definitely isn't the place to be posting pictures of my weed.

4. Nice man! The Blue Dream looks sweet. What's up with the whole cool weed spelled with numbers though? :cool:

5. We all of different ways of talking. Accept this my son.

6. that's what my camera named the files when I uploaded them to the computer. Too lazy to change it lol.