Recent police encounter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RajabX, Sep 29, 2013.

1. So, this is my first time signing on to grasscity in over a month. Recently; on August 15th, I was pulled over in Brownsville. Luckily for me, the K9 was on scene and the lil fucker found a quarter in my car. Police booked me with possession with intent to deal and I've been in quite a legal ordeal. My mom was so pissed at me that she wouldn't bail me out and I had to call my sis.

2. quarter pound? shieeeeet. big fines?

3. have you done any research into what you are being charged with
    find out what the fines and other crap is
    like in texas if you are convicted of a drug offence your licence gets suspended

im sure a qp ant shit where you live and the d.a. will reduce the charge down to a deffered adjudication and you  will have to do probation for a year

4. I'm pretty sure a qp is a pretty fucking big deal in any state

• Like Like x 9
  5. not sure how much a qp is but anything over an ounce is a big deal and ik a qp is more than an ounce

6. There are 16 oz. in a pound.  That means a quarter pound is 4 ounces. 

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh sarcasm cause I was like luckily for you?

8. guys what if he meant a quarter ounce? haha i could be wrong but whatever

• Like Like x 9
  9. this man makes a good point. OP quarter ounce or quarter pound?

• Like Like x 2
  10. In TX anything under 2 zips is like a slap on the wrist if its your first charge. Dont worry about it too much. I just got a less than 2oz in a drug free zone in tx and thought it was a big deal but im gonna end up doing the deferred audjudication shit and get it off my record on 6months -1year

11. Even if you had the 4 zips its a class a misdemenor which is the same as my 2 oz in a drug free zone

12. In Maryland you can have up to 50lbs and still be considered for personal use. Even if it is a quarter pound, if he didn't have it bagged up or a scale with him, he can fight the distribution charge. 

I cant imagine what a cop would say after listening to me telling him the 20+ pounds of danks in my car is for personal use. fuckin ny pigs say your dealing if you've 28 g's . welcome to new fuck you state fuck obama 

14. No it's not.  They'll charge you possession with intent if they feel like, even if you've only got an ounce or less.  That might be the law on the books as it were but that's a joke.

Most places once you pass an ounce it's a big deal, but from reading the OP I'm thinking he had 7g, not 4oz...

15. The city is gonna scare you and say they gonna get you for this and that, but if u find a decent lawyer they'll lower the charges. I can't see them proving the intent to distribute with only a cutie pie. It's all a game to these people.. This is their job. They play back and forth with ur lawyer.. "This is my offer, what's your offer" type game. The fucked up part is it's ur life they are dealing with. Is this ur first offense? It would help also if it is..

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i know people who have been busted with qps and got off with 2 years probation. it depends where you're from.

17. Are you serious?

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

18. damn man, shit needs to change.

even though having weed on you is decriminalized and stop and frisk has been ordered to stop. these fucking pigs are still at it.

19. I can't believe its still not legalized man

For my birthday buy me a politician

• Like Like x 1
  20. Its really fucked up. The cops in new york here around albany have extreme hardons for everyone, they get angry very frequenctly. yea bro its these dried up old hags the wives of these cops for these pigs the hog pussy just dont give out like it used to anymore

• Like Like x 1