Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recent Pickups: *Island Sweet Skunk*Pineapple Kush*Afghani*+Keif*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dank_Head, Jun 5, 2009.

1. 8oz Island Sweet Skunk- $1,250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1.3g Pineapple Kush :) (free sample)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4oz Afghani :) - $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9.07g of Keif collected :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Did u get that kief from a grinder? It looks really green

3. yea sifted leaves thru a large grinder screen

4. whoa nice ass prices on these and dank pictures. Was it a silk screen from a kif box or a regular steel screen? The silk screens yield more actual crystals and less plant particles and hairs.

5. Wow dude, i just dropped a nut. I actually wish i was you right now.

Enjoy that :smoking:

6. I think i need a new pair of pants. :bolt:

7. wtf i need to move to toronto

8. Holy Large Pickup Batman:D

9. man i have 2 bong hits left and I'm OUT again with no prospects. :mad: But it's great to see that this plant does still exist, very nice pickups :D

10. wow that huge bag of island sweet skunk looks like something from a dream!

the color is amazing and i'm sure the smell is even better

11. Mmm, ISS is always a treat.

Very reasonable prices, by the way... :smoke:

12. damn, you have some LARGE amounts of some dank, looks amazing.:smoke:

13. Holy shit, Someone's gonna have a good weekend.

14. awww man it looks so beautiful, and for $1,250 it can't get no better(unless you grow it lol) :hello::hello::hello:

15. daaank as shit, i love what ya got there, keep that shit up and be safe :), im sure that shit reeeaks :)
    :smoke::smoke:

16. Damn!!! Amazing pick up!!!

17. thanks for all the comments, large amounts are the way to go hands down and the canadian prices are verrry nice:)

18. No shit right, half bow for 1250 that shit would go for 2-2500 here in florida. Must be nice.

19. yea im moving to florida early july and those prices are gunna burn my wallet!:mad:

20. Holy fuck! 8 ounces. Nice as fuck man.